Sign-Up Today to Join Our Email List
WALK-INS MAY PAY ONSITE.
CREW Member: $80
THE 18TH ANNUAL BLUE RIBBON AWARDS SHOWCASE
April 10, 2013
The Bond Ballroom
338 Asylum Avenue
Hartford, CT 06106
Click here to view
2012 Award Winners (PDF)
CREW CT - The Real Estate Exchange, one of 76 Chapters of the nearly 8,000 member national CREW Network, is proud to provide this opportunity for professionals in the local and regional commercial real estate industry to network together and celebrate another year of successes and completed projects.
This event, honoring excellence in Connecticut's 2012 real estate accomplishments, will be held on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 from 5:00 – 8:00 pm at The Bond Ballroom in downtown Hartford. Parking is available for an additional cost in the lots next to and across from the Bond Ballroom/Homewood Suites building.
Join us for a Prospective Members Reception at 4:15 pm - Space is limited! (more info)
Calls for entries are now open for Developers, Designers/Builders, Corporate Real Estate Departments, Economic Development Agencies, Architects, Engineers, Planners, Brokers, & Other Real Estate Professionals to enter and showcase their projects!
Blue Ribbon Award Categories:
- Best In Class: Multifamily Residential, Industrial, Educational, Commercial
- Best Specialty Project (ie. Historic, Adaptive Reuse, Community Revitalization)
- Best Sustainable Design Project
- Best Interior Design Project
- Most Significant Transaction: Office, Industrial, and Retail
- Peoples' Choice Award – voted on by attendees
- Blue Ribbon (Best Overall Project) – judges make this selection from the nominated projects
To see 2012 award winners, click here to download a PDF.
Submit an Award Nomination by March 6th
Purchase/Submit artwork for Virtual Booth or Booklet Ads by March 25th
Register to Attend by April 5th